Office Policy Related to COVID-19
- We are open on a limited schedule, seeing patients for vision correction care.
- We will limit patient flow in the office, to respect the need for social distancing.
- All patients visiting our office will be required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth. Please arrive with your mask in place. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Prior to a scheduled appointment, all patients will be asked if they are feeling in good general health. Any suggestion of mild flu-like illness, dry cough or other symptoms possibly suggestive of COVID-19 infection will be noted and affected individuals will be asked to seek medical care from their physician. Any pending appointment in our office will be rescheduled after they have been medically cleared and/or tested for COVID-19.
- Normally we encourage prospective patients to bring a friend or loved one to their consultation. Unfortunately, we cannot support this practice at this time. Any friend or companion will be asked to wait outside our office, either in their vehicle or in a public space with adequate social distancing. The only exception will be if there is a language barrier that can be assisted by a partner, relative or friend.
- We request that bulky personal articles not be brought into our office if at all possible. This includes large bags, backpacks, jackets, etc. If you do need to bring a bag, please place it on the floor, not on chair seats, tables or work surfaces.
- All magazines have temporarily been removed from our reception area.
We feel it incumbent to be maximally cautious for the foreseeable future. We do this to protect our staff and all of the patients we serve. Thank you for understanding.
Gregory Kent, MD